Friday 9 October 2009

Drunk Bob is on a Booze Vacay

Since Bob has been on a booze hiatus for the past couple of days, we have a Drunk Bob analogue standing in for him. Ladies and gentlemen of the internets, I bring you DAVE!




Yep, that's right. Dave has surpassed Bob's recent efforts and has been out on the piss for two days, culminating in today's mid-morning nap sesh right at his desk. He will now have to spend the rest of the day fixing the code he just wrecked - which looks a little like this:
'code code code code code coooode zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............................ *headbang on desk*'

As a treat for mostly myself, and since Bob refused to let me to do this in real life (I had to settle for a lame sign saying WAKE UP DAVE! You're fired!) I give you an image of what Dave should have looked like when he finally woke up. Please check my mad MS Paint skillz. Oh yeah bitches!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Bob look hawt in this dress?

How drunk is Bob?